I just added new head simulation to cockpit camera (the old one was buggy and not plausible), please forgive me missing self-shadowing (new shadow mapping is the next task) and buggy object normals and propeller.
Model is imported with new importer and is rendered with new object pipeline which is much faster than the old one (and is using much more complex shaders).
- physically based lighting model (realistic speculars, simpler material definition - just two parameters which can be provided by textures)
- normal mapping
- sky color reflections (this will be replaced by real-time generated environment map)
- new cessna interior
- fixed camera vs terrain collisions
- improved follow camera (video is coming)
- frustum culling is working for all objects dynamic and static